Easily transfer accounting transactions between CMAP & Intacct with the CMAP integration for Sage Intacct.
Whilst CMAP and your General Ledger serve different purposes, they overlap in a few key areas. The good news is we allow you to quickly and easily transfer transactions to Sage Intacct.
The integration reduces the amount of time finance spend keeping the two systems synced, with no manual rekeying required whatsoever.
Here's everything you can do through the integration:
- Pushes sales invoices from CMAP to Intacct
- Pushes purchase invoices from CMAP to Intacct
- Pushes personal expenses from CMAP to Intacct
- Pulls sales receipts from Intacct to CMAP
- Pushes (create or update) the basic project information when pushing information into Intacct to link to the transaction
- Pushes (create or update) the customer information when pushing sales invoices to Intacct
- Pushes (create or update) the vendor information when pushing the purchase invoices and personal expenses into Intacct