Quick & easy transfer of your project accounting data between CMAP and Xero.
The integration can be accessed directly from the app itself, sitting comfortably in CMAP's finance tab.
Because it's built directly in to CMAP, it's incredibly easy to use: at the click of a button, finance users can eliminate the need to spend any time manually entering project accounting data, so you’ll never need to rekey integral financial data ever again.
It works both ways, too. Meaning data can be automatically pulled from Xero into CMAP, or from CMAP straight into Xero – whichever way you work best.
- Transfer sales invoices from CMAP to Xero
- Transfer personal expenses from CMAP to Xero
- Pull purchase invoices from Xero into CMAP
- Push purchase invoices from CMAP into Xero
How to Connect Xero & CMAP
It's pretty easy to connect CMAP to Xero. To see just how simple it is, download our walkthrough guide:
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.